Saturday, January 2, 2010

whoa! whoa!... Its just a new year !

Welcome 2010! Hi gentlemen and LADIES!!

Yeah we are no more kids and you no more a boy/girl! face the fact!

Though i  have always wondered why people celebrate their getting old, i have never been a great fan of celebrations. This new year i saw people celebrating for a variety of reasons..most celebrating the end of a bad last year and a few anticipating the beginning of a hopefully good one.

Mine was as usual and resulted as yet another paradigm of bad planning. I was in a great mood to celebrate on the new years eve but my determination to watch Aamir Khan's new movie "3 Idiots" overpowered other desires. The movie was great but for the climax. The movie was something that i didn't expect...
Thats a different story, coming back to my bad planning part i thought i could hav had fun of a lifetime if i had gone to NBH that nite.  I still regret not being able to dance my ass off that day.

Nevertheless it has been a very slow but a steady start to the new year and let's see what it has in store for me(& you too..)?!?

Ah the best part of new years.. the fake promises i.e resolutions. Thanks a lot ... most of u didn't ask me about this but for others who want to ask abt it now ... i have taken one two resolutions this time. the first one is ...... sry i would rather talk about my second one first and it is not to reveal the first one! that save a lot of words...

its not that i am very busy but i am too lazy.... so hoping to write more this year...

wish u a very    very happy, prosperous and healthy new year!!

P.S : for my fellow dormant bloggers- tell us what u did on the new years eve..

1 comment:

  1. Nothing in this world it seems,
    shatters like a broken dream....u remind me of these lines and more,coz u created so much expectations from ur first post, that i visited ovr and often to hear more from u,but strikingly the second post is boring(this was my resolution,to give honest feedback)
    now armed with a pendrive,am heading to the hostel I WANT 3 IDIOTS !!!

    ReplyDelete